Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/41/d711839011/htdocs/app711839101/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287
I do have a sweet tooth… so I guess it is naughty to have this as a 2nd breakfast?!?!?!
Previously I have tried a few other recipes and they just didn’t work, but this one I make all the time and it really hits the spot!
- 175g gluten free oats
- 2tbsp dried cranberrires
- 1tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1tbsp linseed mixture
- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp agave syrup
- Preheat your oven to 150C
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl
- Heat the coconut oil slightly until liquid, then add in the agave and mix everything together and ensure it is all fully coated.
- Spread out over a large baking tray.
- Be for approximately 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, then checking again at 15 mins.
- Remove when lightly toasted. *
- Allow to completely cool before placing into an airtight container.
* If you prefer to have a more darker looking granola then keep in the oven for another 3mins at a time and then check the oven. But I personally found cooking a bit less was better as you get a chewier/softer texture rather than something you could break a tooth on!
The granola should last a week or so in an airtight container… not that ours lasts that long 🙂
This recipe is an adaption from The Tofu Diaries website.