Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/41/d711839011/htdocs/app711839101/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287
Or quenelles…. stars…. any shape really that means your kids will be interested in trying them… because that is often the hardest part!
These were really easy to make, maybe because I had company in the kitchen helping me out, and tasted great. We ate ours on a day out with lots of bits and pieces for the kids to nibble on… but if I am honest I may have eaten more than the kids… having no leftovers when Charlie asked for some later that afternoon… oops!
- 65 g fine corn meal
- 60 g gluten free plain flour
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 400 g tin of creamed corn
- 260 g frozen corn/ tin corn
- dash of salt and pepper
- oil to fry
- Mix together all ingredients to form a firm texture.
- Add oil to a frying pan and heat on medium heat – the amount of oil that you use will vary depending on the size pan that you use, but ensure there is enough to allow you to evenly fry both sides.
- Decide on which shape you are making and start to form them, placing a few into the frying pan to cook at a time.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and place on a plate with some kitchen towel to absorb any extra oil.